Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Virginia Tech Foundation, Carilion Clinic form new VTC Innovation Fund
- Virginia Tech leads DARPA project to develop algorithms and software tools for next generation social science
- Leandro Castello awarded Pew marine conservation fellowship
- Virginia Tech team explores deep ocean in $7 million XPRIZE competition
- Virginia Tech Carilion Research Institute to host Brain Awareness Week