Preparing You to be Competitive for Admission to Top Ph.D. Programs
Virginia Tech PREP (Post-baccalaureate Research and Education Program) is for students interested in pursuing a research career in behavioral/biomedical sciences and engineering. VT-PREP supports students through individualized mentoring, foundation coursework, innovative research, and professional development essential to success in graduate school and competitive doctoral programs.
Top Virginia Tech Research News
- Assessing injury risk from unmanned aircraft will pave the way for new applications
- Laura Sands named editor-in-chief of new journal on innovation in aging
- Scientists zero in on biological diversity in ‘poor man’s rainforest’
- Twin Virginia Tech doctoral grads work together to engineer a better soybean
- For graduate student, satellite research turns math into something tangible